>>>>>[This is how legends die.]<<<<<
- El Conquistador, while charging a mobile cannon chic in a cop car.
>>>>>[What does a bazooka shoot?]<<<<<
- Doc, out loud, in a crowded diner in Shinagawa-Ku.
>>>>>[We should just quit running and take him to the dog track.]<<<<<
- Hector, about the sprinter in the group.
>>>>>[She was a pro, she wasn't there for us.]<<<<<
- Doc, most sense his character has made all game.
>>>>>[Uh, well, I don't like squirrels...]<<<<<
- Uta, about whether she was 'like Hector'.
>>>>>[I know from experience that magic doesn't always work...]<<<<<
- Scarlet, less then 24 hours after being knocked cold from casting a spell that fizzled anyway.
>>>>>[Where are you going to be? Okay, I'm going to be here.]<<<<<
- Hex, pointing to directly behind Doc on a planning map.
>>>>>[Why don't I take him outside and shoot him, and while he's rolling around on the ground, you negotiate with him?]<<<<<
- Johny, about the decker that would save his butt two hours later.
>>>>>[... well, what can YOU do?]<<<<<
- Uta, to the decker accusing her of being so much fluff.
>>>>>[Do you want to do any shopping before we leave?]<<<<<
- Scarlet, being shouldered out of a newly perforated apartment and finally getting some looting done.
>>>>>[Is it a wasabi hole? Yeah, it's a wasabi hole.]<<<<<
- Hex, confused about what exactly was used to kill JJ while he "got the car."
>>>>>[It was the screen saver, I swear....]<<<<<
- Doc, explaining why he put a .45 into a monitor minding its own business.
>>>>>[Oh yeah, you're a real shadowrunner.]<<<<<
- Uta, to Hex while sporting a monkey hand puppet and gestering as if the monkey agreed.
>>>>>[I need a 1000 rats for my snake.]<<<<<
- Hex, to a rather alarmed PetCo employee.
>>>>>[Does it look like it's a girl droid or a boy droid? You can't tell, Weiner's in the way.]<<<<<
- Doc and the DM's response, about what the gender was of the Wolf Spider after falling out the window.
>>>>>[So... When are we getting our money back?]<<<<<
- Scarlet, said just after the celebratory toast Hex raised to working as a team in getting Doc out of jail.
>>>>>[Why don't we just order a pizza?]<<<<<
- Uta, said incredulously to everyone else trying to convert a trash can lid into a cheese pie.
>>>>>[He's carrying himself out.]<<<<<
- Scarlet, about Doc having to be carried out of every run, this time by himself.
>>>>>[Don't feel bad for that guy, those are the tears of a clown.]<<<<<
- Johny, about poor sobbing Shoeshine McGuiness.
>>>>>[Chip, you're fired.]<<<<<
- Doc, helping the group dig themselves out of a hole with Sally McGuiness.
>>>>>[Get used to it, we go through it all the time.]<<<<<
- Chip, to Doc, about how Doc feels about having to carry his clone everywhere.
>>>>>[We've bled for each other, now let you bleed for you.]<<<<<
- Johny, to Doc, about what to do with his clone.
>>>>>[How much does a decker run?]<<<<<
- Scarlet, rhetorically, while tallying up what the group lost during the Cyclotron run.
>>>>>[We can't go to church like this!]<<<<<
- Uta, speaking frankly to the team after excessive mid-afternoon drinking at the Nai.
>>>>>[If I was half the man I used to be...]<<<<<
- Doc, in reference to his recent loss of mobility.
>>>>>[Whoa, let's put the brakes on, roller boy.]<<<<<
- Johny, to Doc, indicating that Doc needed to chalk his live-in ride.
>>>>>[Ha. Our Creech killed you before your Creech killed us.]<<<<<
- Hex, said triumphantly to Nuck Chizoes as the troll skewered him.
>>>>>[What the heck is fuji dust?]<<<<<
- Hex, wondering aloud about a cloud of white powder exploding over a ring.
>>>>>[Hex, we got this, get the troll.]<<<<<
- Uta, to Hex, at which he immediately began to follow directions and then thought better of the idea.
>>>>>[It's like a customer who enters a bazaar with his eyes blindfolded, his nose stoppered, and his mouth gagged.]<<<<<
- Doc, trying to communicate during a negotiation about his difficult position.
>>>>>[If a man is guilty for what goes on inside his head, then give me the electric chair now for all my future crimes.]<<<<<
- Doc, debating whether or not to kill Nuck Chizos' clone for past transgressions.
Damion >>>>>[I'm not panicking, no, seriously...]<<<<<
- Damion, while running around a room about to be overrun with the criminally insane.
>>>>>[Oh no, he'd kill me.]<<<<<
- Hex, succinctly put to Johny in response to Johny's suggestion that Hex fight Onyx.
>>>>>[Yeah, we want to get our deposit back.]<<<<<
- Uta, to everyone about where Hex should stab himself without ruining the carpet.